This website page provides the steps a coach needs to take to re-schedule a game at the West Chester Baseball Complex.
Requesting Schedule Changes
Teams playing their league games at WCBC may request to change their game date/time due to rainouts or other needs. The request needs to be made via email at LeaguePlay@WCBCBaseball.com per the guidelines and directions below.
These guidelines and directions are designed to provide flexibility so that teams can get their games at WCBC played. These guidelines and directions are also designed to keep this process orderly so that WCBP can know which teams are playing at WCBC at any time in case teams need to be contacted or issues arise.
- Teams may request to change an existing scheduled game for reasons such as a change in the availability of the other team, etc. so long as that request is made at least 10 days prior to the existing scheduled game date/time. Teams may also request to re-schedule a game which is cancelled due to weather related reasons (wind/hail/rain/etc.) as soon as that game has been cancelled by WCBP. In both cases, the team must first review the posted WCBC Master Schedule and identify open dates/times on the appropriate fields. Then, email the appropriate Scheduling Coordinator to request the change and include the following:
- Team Name
- Date/Time/Field that you want to move FROM
- Date/Time/Field that you want to move TO
- Reason for the change
A confirmation back from the WCBP Scheduling Coordinator is required and will indicate you have received the requested open date and game time.
- Teams may trade/give/sell a game at WCBC to another team who has purchased a 2014 game package at WCBC. Teams may NOT trade/give/sell a game at WCBC to another team who has NOT purchased a 2014 game package at WCBC. Any such trades, etc. between teams must take place at least 10 days prior to the existing scheduled game date/time. All financial implications of such a transaction are the responsibility of the two teams involved. To request such a change, the two teams involved must agree to the trade/gift/sale via email first. Then, one of the two coaches must forward that email to the appropriate Scheduling Coordinator to request the change and include the following:
Original Team Name
Date/Time/Field that is being changed
New Team Name
Reason for the change
If this is a trade, include this information for both games being traded.
A confirmation back from the WCBP Scheduling Coordinator is required and will indicate the game has been changed and the new team will be shown on the WCBC Master Schedule.
- Games cancelled due to inclement weather must be rescheduled by the host team.
- If either team fails to show up on its scheduled game date and time, whether its the WCBC host team or the visiting team, the WCBC host team is obligated for the game and umpire fees regardless of which team does not show up.
- Any game dates that are requested to be changed inside of 10 days prior to the originally scheduled game date and time will be denied by WCBP and the monetary obligation is still in tact.
Performance Automotive Fields at WCBC Scheduling Coordinator